Special Guests were at the ceremony, Kelly Robertson Slagle, director of economic development for Charles County Maryland, Will Holmes at Will Holmes Consulting, Keynote speaker Jim Peterson, vice president and small-business Ambassador for M&T Bank, Thomasina Cotts, and small businesses that actively participated in the program. Your Nu Image, Preyer Financial Services, Resolute Management Group (RMG), PXL Booth, LLC, Smoker’s Delight BBQ many more.
More about the program:
The business business growth Advantage Program Department of Economic Development partnered with The Fabulous Will homes to launch this program here in Charles County.
For business that are ready for growth, BGAP gives business owners the tools and strategies to achieve business goals. BGAP training was developed by the Charles County Economic Development Department to meet the needs of growing businesses in Charles County, Maryland and to address business impacts due to COVID. Linking the latest ideas with timeless business principals, BGAP will show you how to boost your business to the next level. The program is offered at no cost to participants!
BGAP is an eight-week program with online sessions held one evening per week. Each class will have up to 15 participants. The group is kept small to allow for maximum participation. Business owner must apply to the program and be accepted to participate. Preferred candidates are business owners who have a track record:
- At least two years in business
- Annual revenues of $50,000 up to $2,500,000.
- Businesses that have a minimum of one employee (employee includes the business owner)
- The position and desire to grow
- Business affected by Covid
- Introductions, Overview, and Introduction to Cash Flow Projections
- Building a Sustainable Organization’s Infrastructure
- Leading People and Planning for Growth
- Marketing and Selling B2B, B2G, B2C
- Accounting, Human Resources, Legal, Taxes, and Insurance
- Preparing for Capital, Credit, and Essential Documentation
- Final Presentations and Graduation
Learn how to grow your business to the next level. Apply to the Business Growth Advantage Program.